Everyone needs a twirling Frollo on their blog.
neverending list of visually amazing moments (x)
the hunchback of notre dame, 1996
It was December 1996, the year the movie was out, when I pestered my mum to buy me the Art of the Hunchback of Notre Dame as soon as I saw it in the Disney Store. Years on, and it’s still one of my most favorite Disney merchandise. I’ll be posting the other characters too!
Esmeralda’s part is found here: http://traces-on-a-page.tumblr.com/post/50454745145/from-the-art-of-the-hunchback-of-notre-dame-this
Audio issues fixed!
Come join the HoND livestream at www.livestream.com/doinkieschannel now!
I had some audio issues with the livestream program. I’m going to reinstall it, so check back in several minutes. If the audio still doesn’t work please go to little-hiding-owl’s channel to watch it there.
HoND livestream will start in half an hour!
The Quasimodo Sunday HoND livestream will be starting in half an hour at www.livestream.com/doinkieschannel !
Don’t miss it!
Join us for a livestream of HoND tomorrow!
Hey everyone, doinkies here. Tomorrow will be the 1st Sunday after Easter, also known as…Quasimodo Sunday!
Come join us tomorrow for a livestream of Disney’s Hunchback of Notre Dame (and possibly some other HoND-related videos) at www.livestream.com/doinkieschannel
The livestream will begin at around 1:00 PM Pacific time (3:00 PM EST, 20:00 UTC).
Hope you can come join us! :D
Now I’m going to do what I should have done
twenty years ago.
made by me (doinkies) a while back for another forum.
Where did I go wrong
Happy Almost-Valentine’s Day!
- Alan Menken: We should give Claude Frollo a song.
- Stephen Schwartz: Great idea!
- Alan Menken: I'll make it dramatic and scary.
- Stephen Schwartz: I'll name it Hellfire! And it can be about Frollo threatening to burn down Paris and comparing it to the fiery brimstones of Hell!
- Alan Menken: ...
- Stephen Schwartz: OMG it can also have an allusion to how Frollo wants to sleep with Esmeralda! I can rhyme "fire" with "desire"!
- Alan Menken: ...
- Stephen Schwartz: The kids will love this.